Cucina Dolce in conjunction with Obrein Real EstateChelsea will be running a opportunity of a life time, A CHANCE TO WIN A MUSTANG PUS $25000 CASH.
The promotion will take effect from 20/08/2018 to the 30/04/2019.
To enter simple buy in any one single transaction over $40 worth of food from Cucina Dolce to go into the draw.
Buying, Listing or selling with Obrein Real Estate Chelsea to go into the draw to Win.
By submitting an entry into this competition entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter and O’Brien Real Estate Chelsea, Carrum Downs & Langwarrin. Full terms at cucinadolce.com.au & obrienrealestate.com.au. Open to VIC residents who are 18+. Eligible Entrants will be awarded with one entry for each Eligible Product Purchase (noting one single entry only per transaction receipt over $40.00) and will receive 5 entries for each entry in accordance with clause 6(b). Opens 1/7/1812:01 AM & closes 30/4/1911:59 PM. Contestant drawn 4/5/19at 11 AM at the Promoter's Premises at 8-9/ 426 Nepean Hwy, Chelsea, VIC 3196. The Promoter will draw a finalist on the 2nd business day following each month from all valid entries received in the previous month. These people drawn will be finalists. There will be a total of 36 finalists. Contestant must be present to select an envelope. There is a 1 in 100 chance of winning the prize. The total prize pool valued at up to $100,000 (incl. GST).Winner notified by email & published online at the listed email addresses from 4/5/19 for 28 days. The Promoter is Caesar's Properties Pty. Ltd (ABN 34 082 800 548) of address 8-9/ 426 Nepean Hwy, Chelsea, VIC 3196.
Pizza & Mustang
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
- Subject to the clauses below, entry is open to residents of Victoriawho have fulfilled the requirements set out below ('Eligible Entrants'). Entrants must be over the age of 18, as of the date of entry.
- Employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, associated agencies and companies,contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step brother, step sister or 1st cousin.
- The Promoter is Caesar's Properties Pty. Ltd.(ABN 34 082 800 548) The Promoter's address is 8-9/ 426 Nepean Hwy, Chelsea, VIC 3196.
How to enter
- To enter Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period (defined below):
a) buy $40 worth of product/s from Cucina Dolce (Eligible Product Purchase); or
b) list, sell, rent through O’Brien Real Estate Chelsea, Carrum Downs and Langwarrin.
- After completing one of the steps listed above, the Eligible Entrant must complete an entry form and enter it into the barrel.
- By submitting an entry into this competition entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter.
- Entries must provide contact details on request to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
Number of Entries permitted
- Eligible Entrants will be awarded with one entry for each Eligible Product Purchase (noting one single entry only per transaction receipt over $40) and will receive 5 entries for each entry in accordance with clause 6 (b).
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
- The competition commences on 01/07/2018 at 12:01 AM and closes 30/04/2019 at 11:59 PM ('Promotional Period'). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are local times, based on the location of the Promoter. If any draw date falls on a public holiday, as defined in the state of the Promoter, that draw will be conducted on the next business day. Entries must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
- The Promoter&O’Brien Real Estate Chelsea, Carrum Downs and Langwarrin will draw a finalist on the 2nd business day following each month from all valid entries received in the previous month. These people drawn will be finalists. There will be a total of 36 finalists.
- One of the finalists will be drawn as the contestant. The contestant will be the first valid entry drawn at the Promoter's Premises at 8-9/ 426 Nepean Hwy, Chelsea, VIC 3196 on 4/05/2019 at 11:00 AM. The contestant will need to be present on the day and time of draw.
- The contestant will then have an opportunity to select one envelope out of a 100. The contents of that envelope will determine if the prize is won by the contestant. Only one envelope will contain the prize.
- If won, the winnerwill be notified on the spot and a confirmation email will be sent within two business days of the draw. Their name will also be published on 4/05/2019 at www.cucinadolce.com.au and www.obrienrealestate.com.au for 28 days.
- Prizes (or in the case of vouchers, prize confirmations) will be sent within 28 days of the draw.
Prize on offer
- The total prize pool is valued at up to $100,000 (Including GST), as at 5/06/2018.
- The total number of competition winners in this competition is one. The prizeon offer is:
Number of winners
Value of each
First Prize: 1 x Mustang plus
(Note: There is a 1in 100 hundred chance of winning the prize.)
- For any cash prizes your name on your entry must be that of an eligible bank account to which a cheque can be cashed. The Promoter will take reasonable steps to send cheques in the names as specified in the original entry. Winning entries with only a family name or reference to a family as the entrant cannot be cashed by banks.
- The Promoter and sponsor take no responsibility for petrol, comprehensive insurance, health, transport, body, paint or mechanical damage, or any other costs or damages, from date of delivery. The winner will be responsible for any expenses incurred in getting to and from an Australian capital city and for collecting the vehicle within 28 days of the draw. The prize value includes on-road costs.
Further Terms and Conditions
- Any entrant found to have used a third party (including online competition entry site) to enter on their behalf will have all entries invalidated and any claim they have to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded.The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or who seeks to gain an unfair advantage or to manipulate this competition.
- Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect email contact details, will have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant. The Promoter reserves the right to request whatever documentation it deems necessary to confirm if the entrant has breached this clause. An entrant must provide any requested documentation to the Promoter upon request.
- If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation. Cash will not necessarily be awarded as a substitute. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and prize supplier's requirements. Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
- The Promoter highly recommends a current residential street address be provided when requested for ease of correspondence and potential prize delivery. The Promoter makes all reasonable efforts to deliver prizes to the addresses provided by competition entrants. The Promoter cannot guarantee that any prizes returned to the Promoter due to non-delivery at the provided address will be re-sent to the prize winner.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to sign a winner's deed of release (and indemnification) or any other relevant forms or agreements that the Promoter deems necessary, to provide proof of identity, proof of age, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and/or proof of entry validity (including phone bill) in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification, residency, age and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash. Prizes will be sent to the winner's nominated address as stated in their original entry. The Promoter and their associated agencies, and companies associated with this promotion will take no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
Privacy Collection statement
- By submitting an entry into this competition entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter and O’Brien Real Estate Chelsea, Carrum Downs and Langwarrin (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt-out at any time by following the instructions included in each message sent by the Promoter.
Copyright, Statutory guarantees, Waiver and liability
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
- In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and co-operate as required in all editorial activities relating to the Competition, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners (and their companions) agree to granting the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide, including online social networking sites, and the winners (and their companions) will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- Prize-winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to acceptance of that prize.
- The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition. The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process or any other aspect of this competition. In particular, computer generated entries and the use "scripting" is not permitted and will not be accepted.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ('Non-Excludable Guarantees').
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or (f) use of a prize The Promoter (including its' officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits or opportunity), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this competition including taking or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), including the Non-Excludable guarantees. Any change in value of the prize occurring between the publishing date and date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.